Women Mattaz Part One: Indictment 


I strongly believe that this anonymous write-up is totally wrong. Yes, I'm not a married man neither do I have an experience. But by grace I'm a bride to my Lord Jesus Christ (Eph. 5:23; Jn. 3:29; Rev. 21:9) and I've tasted of the heavenly gift— the Holy Spirit (Heb. 6:5). And thus I write:

Genesis 2:18 NIV
THE LORD GOD SAID, “It is not good for the man to be alone. I WILL MAKE A HELPER SUITABLE FOR HIM.”

In other words, God was saying that he would favour man with a helper. Who is this helper? Simple, A WOMAN!

Let's dig deeper:
Proverbs 18:22 NIV
He who finds a wife finds what is good and receives favour from the Lord.

To find, in this case refers to a man's communication with God (PRAYER). How did I know? Alright, without much stress, this verse has a cross-reference in Job 33:26 and Prov. 8:35

Job 33:26 NIV
then that person can PRAY TO GOD and FIND FAVOUR with him, they will see God’s face and shout for joy; he will restore them to full well-being.

Proverbs 8:35 NIV
For those who FIND me find life and RECEIVE FAVOUR FROM THE LORD.

Let me supplement Prov. 8:35 with the succeeding verse; Proverbs 8:36 NIV
But those who FAIL TO FIND me HARM THEMSELVES; all who hate me love death.

Just like Adam, who had fellowship with God and God favoured him with a helper— a wife.

Now, Proverbs 12 gives us a picture of contrast between a man who must have prayed before going into marriage and a man who must have failed to pray before going into marriage.

Proverbs 12:2-4 NIV
Good people obtain favour from the Lord, but he condemns those who devise wicked schemes. [3] No one can be established through wickedness, but the righteous cannot be uprooted. [4] A wife of noble character is her husband’s crown, but a disgraceful wife is like decay in his bones.

Lemme give you one more;
Proverbs 19:14 NIV
Houses and wealth are inherited from parents, but A PRUDENT WIFE IS FROM THE LORD. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2019 YEAR THEME: LIVING VICTORIOUSLY

2024: THE YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT

Day 28: THE CHASTISEMENT OF THE LORD